The protein location associated with the alteration of a DNA-methylation pathway was imaged at an ultra-high resolution of 30 nanometers
Li–O2 batteries with Li3InCl6 exhibit decreased interfacial resistance and enhanced decomposition of discharge products.
This paper provides a better understanding of phosphorene degradation and is valuable for the development of phosphorene-based materials.
A new adaptation to the microbial sulfur cycle in a giant magnetotactic bacterium is reported.
This paper suggests that organomineral complexation is crucial to predict C stability as permafrost systems warm.
The spectromicroscopy (SM) facility at CLS has one beam line (10ID-1), enabling users to perform studies in the fields of polymer science, environmental science, and biological applications to novel material design and magnetic imaging.
CLS-SM consists of an Apple II Elliptically Polarizing Undulator (EPU), a plane grating monochromator (PGM), two branch lines, and two microscopes:
- Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscope (STXM)
- X-ray Photoemission Electron Microscope (X-PEEM)
- Harris, Nicola J.; Dynes, James J.; McBeth, Joyce M.; Patel, Manvendra; Chang, Wonjae et al. (2023). Waste biomass from hypersaline potash mining byproducts: Detection and visualization of Cu(II) and Cr(VI) on Croceicoccus sp. FTI14 biosorbent. Waste Management Bulletin 1(3) , 45-57. 10.1016/j.wmb.2023.07.001.
- Miao, Chuanwei; Zhao, Michelle; Hamad, Wadood Y. (2023). Cellulose nanocrystal/polymer nanocomposite latex via surfactant-free emulsion polymerization. Colloids and Surfaces A Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 675, 131929. 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2023.131929.
- Stimmler, Peter; Obst, Martin; Stein, Mathias; Goeckede, Mathias; Hockmann, Kerstin et al. (2023). Silicon and calcium controls on iron and aluminum mobility in Arctic soils. Chemosphere 335, 139087. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.139087.