The protein location associated with the alteration of a DNA-methylation pathway was imaged at an ultra-high resolution of 30 nanometers
Li–O2 batteries with Li3InCl6 exhibit decreased interfacial resistance and enhanced decomposition of discharge products.
This paper provides a better understanding of phosphorene degradation and is valuable for the development of phosphorene-based materials.
A new adaptation to the microbial sulfur cycle in a giant magnetotactic bacterium is reported.
This paper suggests that organomineral complexation is crucial to predict C stability as permafrost systems warm.
The spectromicroscopy (SM) facility at CLS has one beam line (10ID-1), enabling users to perform studies in the fields of polymer science, environmental science, and biological applications to novel material design and magnetic imaging.
CLS-SM consists of an Apple II Elliptically Polarizing Undulator (EPU), a plane grating monochromator (PGM), two branch lines, and two microscopes:
- Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscope (STXM)
- X-ray Photoemission Electron Microscope (X-PEEM)
- Wang, Dongmei; Root, Robert A.; Chorover, Jon (2021). Biochar-templated surface precipitation and inner-sphere complexation .... Environmental Science and Pollution Research . 10.1007/s11356-021-13869-8.
- Wang, Yihao; Yang, Jianjun; Han, Hui; Hu, Yongfeng; Wang, Jian et al. (2021). Differential transformation mechanisms of exotic Cr(VI) in agricultura .... Chemosphere , 130546. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130546.
- Picard, Aude; Gartman, Amy; Girguis, Peter R. (2021). Interactions Between Iron Sulfide Minerals and Organic Carbon: Implica .... Astrobiology . 10.1089/ast.2020.2276.