The protein location associated with the alteration of a DNA-methylation pathway was imaged at an ultra-high resolution of 30 nanometers
Li–O2 batteries with Li3InCl6 exhibit decreased interfacial resistance and enhanced decomposition of discharge products.
This paper provides a better understanding of phosphorene degradation and is valuable for the development of phosphorene-based materials.
A new adaptation to the microbial sulfur cycle in a giant magnetotactic bacterium is reported.
This paper suggests that organomineral complexation is crucial to predict C stability as permafrost systems warm.
The spectromicroscopy (SM) facility at CLS has one beam line (10ID-1), enabling users to perform studies in the fields of polymer science, environmental science, and biological applications to novel material design and magnetic imaging.
CLS-SM consists of an Apple II Elliptically Polarizing Undulator (EPU), a plane grating monochromator (PGM), two branch lines, and two microscopes:
- Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscope (STXM)
- X-ray Photoemission Electron Microscope (X-PEEM)
- Tan, Xuehai; Jiang, Keren; Zhai, Shengli; Zhou, Jigang; Wang, Jian et al. (2021). X‐Ray Spectromicroscopy Investigation of Heterogeneous Sodiation in Ha .... Small , 2102109. 10.1002/smll.202102109.
- Bai, Yang; Santos, David A.; Rezaei, Shahed; Stein, Peter; Banerjee, Sarbajit et al. (2021). A chemo-mechanical damage model at large deformation: numerical and ex .... International Journal of Solids and Structures 228, 111099. 10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2021.111099.
- Bao, Yanping; Bolan, Nanthi S.; Lai, Jinhao; Wang, Yishun; Jin, Xiaohu et al. (2021). Interactions between organic matter and Fe (hydr)oxides and their infl .... Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology , 1-22. 10.1080/10643389.2021.1974766.