The protein location associated with the alteration of a DNA-methylation pathway was imaged at an ultra-high resolution of 30 nanometers
Li–O2 batteries with Li3InCl6 exhibit decreased interfacial resistance and enhanced decomposition of discharge products.
This paper provides a better understanding of phosphorene degradation and is valuable for the development of phosphorene-based materials.
A new adaptation to the microbial sulfur cycle in a giant magnetotactic bacterium is reported.
This paper suggests that organomineral complexation is crucial to predict C stability as permafrost systems warm.
The spectromicroscopy (SM) facility at CLS has one beam line (10ID-1), enabling users to perform studies in the fields of polymer science, environmental science, and biological applications to novel material design and magnetic imaging.
CLS-SM consists of an Apple II Elliptically Polarizing Undulator (EPU), a plane grating monochromator (PGM), two branch lines, and two microscopes:
- Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscope (STXM)
- X-ray Photoemission Electron Microscope (X-PEEM)
- Grochulski, Pawel; Labiuk, Shaunivan (2021). Review of health research at the Canadian Light Source. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research. Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 499, 70-76. 10.1016/j.nimb.2021.05.003.
- Xu, Shuai; Zhou, Jigang; Wang, Jian; Pathiranage, Sameera; Oncel, Nuri et al. (2021). In Situ Synthesis of Graphene‐Coated Silicon Monoxide Anodes from Coal .... Advanced Functional Materials , 2101645. 10.1002/adfm.202101645.
- Xing, Zhenjiang; Xu, Zijian; Zhang, Xiangzhi; Chen, Bo; Guo, Zhi et al. (2021). Virtual depth-scan multi-slice ptychography for improved three-dimensi .... Optics Express 29(11) , 16214. 10.1364/oe.422214.