The protein location associated with the alteration of a DNA-methylation pathway was imaged at an ultra-high resolution of 30 nanometers
Li–O2 batteries with Li3InCl6 exhibit decreased interfacial resistance and enhanced decomposition of discharge products.
This paper provides a better understanding of phosphorene degradation and is valuable for the development of phosphorene-based materials.
A new adaptation to the microbial sulfur cycle in a giant magnetotactic bacterium is reported.
This paper suggests that organomineral complexation is crucial to predict C stability as permafrost systems warm.
The spectromicroscopy (SM) facility at CLS has one beam line (10ID-1), enabling users to perform studies in the fields of polymer science, environmental science, and biological applications to novel material design and magnetic imaging.
CLS-SM consists of an Apple II Elliptically Polarizing Undulator (EPU), a plane grating monochromator (PGM), two branch lines, and two microscopes:
- Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscope (STXM)
- X-ray Photoemission Electron Microscope (X-PEEM)
- Nims, Christine; Lafond, Julia; Alleon, Julien; Templeton, Alexis S.; Cosmidis, Julie et al. (2021). Organic biomorphs may be better preserved than microorganisms in early .... Geology . 10.1130/g48152.1.
- Sun, Tianxiao; Zhang, Xiangzhi; Xu, Zijian; Wang, Yong; Guo, Zhi et al. (2021). A bidirectional scanning method for scanning transmission X-ray micros .... Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 28(2) , 512-517. 10.1107/s1600577520016112.
- Gimat, Alice; Michelin, Anne; Belhadj, Oulfa; Pellizzi, Eleonora; Massiani, Pascale et al. (2021). Paper sizing with gelatine: from the macro- to the nano-scale. Cellulose 28(4) , 2419-2432. 10.1007/s10570-020-03655-z.